A neat and tidy hedge is a joy to see, but it does need work to achieve that smart finish. We at Egerton Tree Care pride ourselves on ensuring your hedges look outstanding and excel at hedge cutting. It is an art and we believe we have perfected that art.
We are employed by the 6th Duke of Westminster to trim the fine yew hedges annually.
Pruning times vary depending on the type of hedge so contact us an we can give you all the advice you need.
- Prune new deciduous hedges in winter
- Prune new evergreen hedges in spring
- Prune established hedges annually to keep them looking good
Our other services:
- Shropshire council approved contractors.
- Over 20 years experience, NPTC Qualified.
- Fully Insured.